Since the year 2011 ALBATROS AIR TRANSPORT has been dedicated to meeting the needs of business, tourist and individuals, of those who require fast, safe and reliable air transportation.
With AIR TRANSPORT ALBATROS You could travel vast distances in a short time, reaching the most extreme places of the country and even areas of difficult access. With the highest levels of safety, a constant quality control, continuous surveillance in the implementation of flight procedures and following the national aviation regulations, since our inception we have operated under a standard zero accidents and incidents.
Welcome on board and we invite you to know our aircraft and services.
Pilot Flight Instructor at Federico Santa María University for commercial pilot career .
– More than 4,500 flight hours
– Last 8 years flying corporate jet, different models
– Experience in domestic and international flights
– Annual Training Flight Safety USA
– Currently Chief Pilot Citation Sovereign material , last generation craft mid-range
Licensed Instructor Pilot Airline Transport.
As a pilot and instructor, he has developed numerous flight missions throughout the entire national territory and insular Chile, including all the islands of the X Region of Los Lagos, Santa Maria in the Bío-Bío region and the island of Juan Fernandez. He also has experience in flights and procedures in Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Uruguay, Brazil, Colombia, Panama, United States.
Luis Pulgar has the American certification for international flights “English Proficient” level 5, which authorizes him to fly in all countries where Spanish is not the main language, such as Brazil, Jamaica and the United States.
Pilot formed by Carabineros de Chile in the year 1996 and pilot of instrument flight since 1997. It currently has more than 4,600 real flight hours and various courses of specialization in Flight Safety USA.
- vast experience in conventional single-engine Cessna aircraft and Twin-engine Piper Navajo.
– More than 1,500 flight hours in turbo prop Cessna Grand Caravan and Piper Cheyenne.
– More than 1,500 flight hours in the case of the Cessna Citation Jets, Bravo, II, SII, Excel, XLS and Sovereign.
Twenty years as an official Air Force pilot. – More than 7000 flight hours performing work of Cordillera, hanging load, forest fires, control of fruit trees, transfer passengers, flights rescue, among others.
– Enabling in flight different materials, for example; AS-350 B3, BK-117, Bell 212, Bell-407, and others.
– Flight experience in single-engine aircraft, twin-engine and instrument flight.
Save time and travel quietly with the security of a flight operated by travel experts.
Possible destinations and flight times (JET)